2010年10月2日 星期六

找到一棵樹也會找到一個人~still searching

Off day,



go  to Da-hu park in Neihu division.....



want to visit a friend of mine~



That's him!!!



Every time when I need some power, a little forgiveness and love,
I dowm to him..........
keep a close watch on him, give a hug...........take a picture like this time.....


Usually, I don't do picture things....I just give him caring eyes or put my hand on him for 5 seconds, not even a hug yet but today I bring some on my mind.....I need more answers about more why..........

suddenly, (but you really need to very peacful and  absolute clam.......) realized that if I can find a special tree in a mountain then can find a special one in my life as well, why can I ??! If the one not show up now, maybe just the timing issue, I just need some time,.... so be it! cus I need some time........

my special friend taught me another special thing, again~...........


take a walk............





 find a seat with a blue bird there.......


wrote some things down....


feel all around...........dog barking..

..birds, frogs............


amazing red flower...........


magic pool.............!!



自從腳扭到,好久好久,沒到這裡了,這次去,改變很大耶,有了新步道什麼的,更好行走了,但,美的地方還是一樣美,老朋友也都還在,洗去一身俗塵,不凡的熟悉感讓近日的公事可以很快做個思考,雖然只是60分鐘的拜訪,也足讓人真正放鬆了!

沒有留言: