2010年12月17日 星期五

明天要考試!~aroma test tomorrow!!



okay, give a quick review:

Decenber,
is the last month in 2010,
and I've been struggled the aromatheropist Certificate for a year!
tomorrow,
let's call it the end!!!
shall we?!!

加油!!!~~



this's yesterday's lunch...(ate at 15:00 really...) studied at home! ...with my coffe, spaghetti,...it like I was in a coffe shop, ha! I like to feel this way let me could enjoy my study time~~(I ate pretty much food!!!= =" it's cold, you know, I need food!~xD)




and today just walk along, dear~!!, peek my gray hair!!@@"


Last but not least,

see my tags been changed??!!
not finish yet!
it's quite a big task!!!!@@"
keep on after tomorrow!!~

a fresh new page will come!
GO!
(okay, it's done!^^,edited:12/19,2010)




Merry X'mas,
my friend~


(還是覺得正常的blog可以交待得清楚一點...xDD~了了心願,趕快念書!!!xDD)

沒有留言: